Sunday 12 October 2014

Wings

Wings on the paper, wings in the image and wings in the embellishment!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Whoopsi Daisy - Anything with Wings
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/things-with-wings-challenge.html
Love To Create - 2 Dies and Sparkle
http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/challenge-136-2-dies-and-sparkle.html

I have used a background paper from Kaisercraft for this card.  The image is from Whoopsi Daisy and is coloured with copic markers E00, RV06, RV02, V17, V15.  I added some Stickles for sparkle.  My two dies are both from Tattered Lace Dies - the dragonfly one which I layered and the frame one.

3 comments:

  1. hi Suze you have made lovely and beautiful cards again
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the sparkle and dies you used to showcase this adorable image. Thank you for joining our "2 Dies & Bling" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy.

    ReplyDelete