Friday 24 October 2014

Hiding behind the web

I thought I'd try something different with this card - placing the image behind the die-cut!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Dilly Beans - Halloween
http://www.dillybeanschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/dilly-beans-challenge-halloween.html
Clear It Out Challenge - Halloween + Orange and Black
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.ca/2014/10/hey-where-did-you-all-go.html

I have used a black card base for this card.  I then added some orange web ribbon.  The image is from Dilly Beans and coloured with copic markers.  I added some Glossy Accents to the skull.  The spider web die is from Memory Box.  I also added some pearls which I coloured with copic marker YR07.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us @ CIO challenge blog...your project is awesome...hope you stop by and play with us again <((><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love image and all embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete