Tuesday 7 October 2014

Path of Positivity - Courage

It is the first Monday in October and that means it is time for the next challenge to start.  This time around, for Challenge #19 the theme is "COURAGE".  Show us your interpretation of what courage means to you.  You can make any sort of project and/or post as long as it is positive in nature and relates to the theme.

My daughter is in her final year at school and is looking to get into a course for Costume Construction next year.  She is going through a period of self-doubt and this card was created to encourage her to go for it.  The sentiment was perfect for her.



Courage is something we all need at times. 

I have used a sewing themed paper from Kaisercraft.  It comes from a pad called "Needles and Thread".  The image is from this month's sponsor Sparkle n Sprinkle and is called Sewing Machine.  It reminds me of one of my sewing machines that I had as a teenager.   I found a quote which was just what I wanted to say and then typed it out on my computer.  The dies that I have used are both from Spellbinders.  The colouring is with copic markers.  I have also used some peach coloured lace from Sullivans.

I am entering my card into these challenges:
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/AG-ch-1.html
Craft Your Passion - Add some fabric (lace)
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/challenge-234-add-some-fabricmaterial.html

Why don't you show us what courage means for you.  Head on over to Path of Positivity Challenge blog and check out the challenge details and the lovely inspirational cards from my fellow DT members.




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...love the dies you used...really focus your eye on the wonderful image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How thoughtful of you to do this card for your daughter--love the design, image, die cuts & sentiment! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot thank you enough for playing along with my Dream Team and me on the launch of our new ATG challenge blog!

    About your card... very sweet card and I am sure your daughter will absolutely love it! xx

    Again, thanks for joining us for our current ATG challenge. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    Inspiration Destination - Owner

    ReplyDelete