Sunday 12 October 2014

A Touch of Darkness

I have used a lot of black in this card.  I opted for my "Touch of Darkness" to be in the colours rather than the image.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Seems A Little Sketchy - Sketch
http://seemsalittlesketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/75-aurora-wings.html
Aurora Wings - A Touch of Darkness
http://aurorawingschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/challenge-7-touch-of-darkness.html
The Corrosive Challenge - Purple, Black, Orange and Green
http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/challenge-209-halloween-colors.html

I have used a textured black cardstock for the background.  The image is Heartstrings from Aurora Wings.  I have coloured the image with copic markers YR07, YR04, V17, V15, YG03, 100, C7, E00.  I also used a black watercolour pencil for the background of the image.  I added some black pearls across the diagonal.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Aurora Wings image! Love how it turned out with our sketch! Thanks again, for sharing your cards with us at Seems A Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely in classic Halloween colors, Suze. Thank you so much for joining the "A Touch of Darkness" challenge at Aurora Wings. Good luck!

    Mitzi xx
    Artist/Owner AuroraWings

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great! classic colours of our oncoming holiday, and a super image! It creates a fantastic contrast to the colours, putting the Darkness on the edge :)

    Thank you for joining Aurora Wings!
    DT Laila aka Koneko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suze, another great creation! Love the green, orange and purple with the black. Thanks for joining us at Seems A Little Sketchy and good luck.

    -Lori SALS DT

    ReplyDelete