Monday 6 October 2014

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge

It's Monday again - so time for a new challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.  This week we have a colour inspiration challenge for you.  So, hop on over to Incy Wincy Designs and have a look at the colour palette as well as the inspirational cards from my fellow DT members.

For my card, I used an image called Almost There from A Day For Daisies.



I have used a paper from a paper pad and matted it with chocolate brown cardstock from Rosie's Studio.  I wrapped some twine around the layered piece as well.  The image has been coloured with copic markers.  I also added some pearls to the card.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CHNC Patterned Paper - October Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-october.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/AG-ch-1.html

4 comments:

  1. Super sweet image and fabulous card overall. Thanks for joining my Dream Team and me for our current challenge. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    Inspiration Destination - Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots off fabulous and beautiful cards Suze.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back, also a cute card!

    Thanks for playing with us the first challenge of Inspiration Destination!

    Good Luck and I hope see you again!

    Gr. Meggi DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really sweet image and lovely layout on your card. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination this week. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete