Thursday, 2 October 2014

Proof is in the Putting

I stalled a bit on  this one.  I didn't want to go the obvious green grass route but then couldn't find  a paper I liked.  Fortunately, I found one on the internet with no green grass!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Create with TLC - Progressive Challenge
http://createwithtlc-createwithtlc.blogspot.co.nz/p/progressive-challenge.html
CHNC Patterned Paper - October Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-october.html
Seems A Little Sketchy - Sketch
http://seemsalittlesketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/74-kenny-k-downloads.html
CRAFT Challenge - Embossing
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/challenge-279-2nd-of-october-technique.html

I have used a digital paper from Free Craft Downloads for this card.  I used some textured cardstock from DCWV and embossed it with an embossing folder.  The triangular piece was a bit too wide for the card so the offcut piece I used as an accent at the top.  I then embellished the accent piece with three gold brads.  Colouring is with copic markers E47, E43 and B93.  I added faux stitching around the Spellbinders die-cut using Distress Marker - Faded Jeans.

5 comments:

  1. Suze, this card is so cool! Love that paper with the golf tees. Great idea! Thanks for joining us at Seems A Little Sketchy and good luck.

    -Lori SALS DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper October challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation, thank you for joining us this week at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!
    We would love you to also check out our DT call and apply if you feel this is something for you as we are looking for some talented and friendly crafter to join our DT Team.

    Jo and the CRAFT Team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a very cool card!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT-Challenge!

     

    Hugs and kisses from germany,

    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The golf tee paper is very different! Cute card and great take on the sketch at Seems a Little Sketchy! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete