Wednesday 8 October 2014

Make It Mini

Just to show some perspective of size, I included a Stickles bottle in the photograph:


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Little Miss Muffet - Make it Mini
http://littlemissmuffetchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/challenge-95-make-it-mini.html
Card Makin Mamas - Mini Cards or Tags
http://cardmakinmamas.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/cmm90-mini-cards-or-tags.html

I have used an offcut of white cardstock and cut it to create a square card.  I covered the front of the card with off-cut pieces of paper from a Christmas paper pad by DCWV.  The image is from Little Miss Muffet and has been cut in the shape of a tree ornament.  I coloured with copic markers and added some faux stitching with Distress Marker - Tea Dye.  I also added a gold glitter dome ornament.

One more Christmas gift card completed!

3 comments:

  1. Very festive, Suze! Love the sparkly little tree! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you rocked the "mini" theme! Such a cute little card, and I love the gold details! Thanks so much for joining the Little Miss Muffet Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Thank you for joining us this week at Card Makin Mamas! HUGS

    Kim
    CMM DT

    ReplyDelete