Monday 13 October 2014

Around The World

I used an image of The Netherlands but added London and Paris in with the washi tape!  I tend to associate orange with The Netherlands because of the football so I have gone with a strong orange throughout the card.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Ike's World - Around The World
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/ikesworld-challenges-23-around-world.html

I have used an orange paper from Sugar and Spice Studio.  The image is a freebie from Ike's World.  I coloured the sky using watercolour pencils and the remainder of the image with copic markers.  I added some travel themed washi tape and some pearls which I coloured with copic marker YR04.

4 comments:

  1. Not a huge fan of orange but my gosh I LOVE that paper and what you have done with it...amazing, a real eye opener. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS - very clever design and excellent colouring :-D Thank you for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colouring of Ike's image.Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colouring on this beautiful cheery piece. Thank you for playing along with us at IWC x

    ReplyDelete