Wednesday 15 October 2014

Straight Flush

I found some card themed papers to go with this image from Pattie's Creations:

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/sweet-sketch-wednesday-2-and-patties.html
Glitter n Sparkle - Include some Black and White
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/challenge-106.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/AG-ch-2-dr-digi.html

I have used a couple of papers from Kaisercraft.  The Queen and King cards have been cut from the second paper.  The image is from Pattie's Creations and is a pre-coloured image.  I matted with black cardstock and layered the playing cards on to white cardstock.  I have added some white ribbon, three black pearls and a felt embellishment cut using a Spellbinder die.

Here is the sketch which I rotated:

4 comments:

  1. Hi Suze this is a great masculine card perfect for those men you have to make cards for and never know what image to use. I love these papers I have them also but don't think I've used them yet. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work, love the paper with the image. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    CB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is a great CAS design and is perfect for a masculine card (something we all need more of I'm sure). Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again soon. Lynn, DT member

    ReplyDelete