Wednesday 15 October 2014

Christmas Friends

A sweet image for an animal lover - and I know a few of those!

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Christmas
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/challenge-280-9th-of-october-christmas.html
Fitztown Challenge - Anything Goes
http://fitztownchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/ch-57-AG.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft called Basecoat Christmas.  I added some Christmas coloured mesh ribbon over the top.  The image is from Fitztown and has been coloured with copic markers and has Stickels added.  I also ran a line of stickles around the edge of the die-cut.  I added a bow to match that on the paper and some red bling.

4 comments:

  1. So festive! Love it. Thanks for using a Fitztown image! Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    FCB CT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely card and thanks for sharing with us at Craft this week hope you join us in our new challenge tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzy - your card is so cute. Love animal cards. Thank you for joining us at Fitztown this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete