Monday 13 October 2014

Anniversary

I've used a romantic vintage type paper and teamed it with some lace and an adorable image for this card:


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Anniversary
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/challenge-101-anniversary.html
Creative Craft Cottage - Colours (all) + BINGO (pearls + glitter + lace)
http://creativecraftcottage.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/challenge-28-colourbingo.html

I have used a paper from Kaisercraft.  The lace is from Sullivans.  I used a die from Marianne's and then embellished it with some pearls which I coloured yellow with copic marker Y06.  The image is from Digi Stamps 4 Joy and has been coloured with copic markers.  I added glitter to the bows and the flower centres.

3 comments:

  1. Suze this is very beautiful
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin


    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image, just love owls. Thanks for sharing it with us over at Creative Craft Cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Suze - love the way you have used the pearls on the die cut. Thank you for entering the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge
    Maxine
    DT Creative Craft Cottage

    ReplyDelete