Wednesday 29 October 2014

Old Fashioned Watch in Pink

I had intended for this card to also be entered into the Digi Sketch Challenge but somehow I seem to have miscalculated the closing of the challenge (BADLY!).  I figured it as 4th November and it is already closed - not sure how I managed that!  I must need more sleep.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Anything Goes
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/october-challenge.html
A Song In Your Heart - Automatic
http://asonginyourart.blogspot.ca/2014/10/a-song-in-your-heart-challenge-18.html

Inspired by the general theme of the song, I chose a digital stamp that included an old-fashioned watch.  I chose the colour pink to fit in with the now closed challenge at Digi Sketch!  The image is from Beccy's Place and coloured with copic markers.  I also used some pink glitter cardstock and some pink bling.


2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Suze, I haven't seen it done in pink before! I love the papers you used and the little bit of sparkle from the glittery cardstock. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Suze! Thanks so much for participating in our A SONG IN YOUR HE{ART} challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete