Thursday 16 October 2014

Goose Bumps - Midway Post

We are already half-way through our latest challenge.  So, it is time for some fresh inspiration and a reminder of the challenge.  The challenge theme is Goose Bumps AND Texture.  We must be able to visibly see some texture or your card won't qualify for the prize.

Here is my card featuring the image Spookster.  My texture is the embossed die-cut tombstone plus I added some Glossy Accents to three of the bats.

I have used a paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  The tombstone has been cut from grey cardstock (Rosie's Studio) using a Spellbinders die.  I then embossed it with an embossing folder.  Colouring is with copic markers.  The sentiment is also from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Corrosive Challenge - Halloween
http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/challenge-210-halloween.html
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (pumpkin)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/pinspirational-challenge-126.html

2 comments:

  1. Great job Suze. Spookster looks right at home on your card. Thanks for using my paper and sentiment in your creation!

    ReplyDelete