Wednesday 22 October 2014

Bubbles Just For You

This image is meant to be a Halloween one but I thought done in pinks it would be a pretty spa type image!  I'm pleased with the effect:

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Recipe
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/challenge-281-16th-of-october-recipe.html
Seems A Little Sketchy - Sketch
http://seemsalittlesketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/76-mygrafico.html

I have used three papers from My Grafico which I edged with silver peel-off stickers.  The image is also from My Grafico.  The sentiment is from Sans Designs.  Colouring is copic markers and Stickles on the bubbles.  My two shapes are circle and rectangle.  I added four gemstones to the points where the top two layers of papers cross.

5 comments:

  1. Great card - love the papers you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is VERY beautiful and fanciful! Great job Suze! Thanks for playing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to go from the Halloween to the spa image! I like this - just gorgeous. And thank you for entering our challenge at Seems A Little Sketchy and best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute witches Calderon. I love it in pinks. So pretty and unique!

    Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pink theme and the take on the cauldron for a spa card! Thanks for sharing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete