Saturday 4 October 2014

Oriental Scene

I made a stick pin to use some oriental beads that I had!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - Oriental
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/challenge-231-oriental-9282014.html
Anything Goes with a Twist - Anything Goes
http://aagwat.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/challenge-01.html

I have used an oriental paper from Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Nicecrane and is a pre-coloured image.  I matted the image on to red cardstock.  I created a stick pin using some oriental beads from my stash.

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful snow scene. Happy World Cardmaking Day 2014!
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, thank you for sharing with us at Anything goes with a twist..Good luck.

    Caz x AGWT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, thank you for sharing with us at Anything goes with a twist.
    .Huggles.
    Sandra AGWAT

    ReplyDelete