Monday 6 October 2014

Turkey Time

For those countries that celebrate Thanksgiving it is nearing that time of the year.  Here in New Zealand, we don't have a specific Thanksgiving occasion.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Craft Your Passion - Colour Inspiration
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/challenge-233-colour-inspiration.html
The East Wind - Thanksgiving
http://www.theeastwind.com/2014/10/challenge-16-canadian.html

I have used a paper from Rosie's Studio for the base.  I added some orange mesh ribbon along the side of the card.  The blue paper is an offcut from another card (good to use some of those pieces up!) which I matted with some purple cardstock from Rosie's Studio.  The image is from The East Wind and is coloured with copic markers YR07, YR04, E00, B93, V17, V15, YG03.  The matting for the image is green cardstock from Rosie's Studio.  I also added some pearls which I colours with V17.

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty bright colors, Suze! Love the ribbon, too. Thanks so much for joining our Canadian Thanksgiving/Give thanks challenge at The East Wind. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the orange mesh you have added! Great addition to this card.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at The East Wind. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete