Thursday 9 October 2014

Best Friends

I have kept the image as the focus of this card:

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Meljens Designs - Best Friends
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/challenge-230-best-friends-forever.html

I have used a blue gingham type paper for the background.  The layered dies are from Marianne's Designs and part of the Anja's Squares set.  I cut the bottom layer from gold metallic paper.  The image is from Meljens Designs and the sentiment is from Digital Doodling.  I coloured using copic markers.  I also coloured some pearls with copic marker B93 and added these to each corner.

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely adorable!!! Gorgeous dies!! Love your coloring.. just beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Meljen's Designs!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)

    - Susan, Senior DT Member @ Meljen's Designs
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete