Sunday 28 December 2014

August

I managed to complete another page of my calendar.  This time I jumped to August. 



I would like to enter my calendar page into these challenges:
Sentimental Sundays - Anything But A Card
http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/challenge-238-any-thing-but-card-no.html
CRAFT Challenge - Anything Goes
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/last-challenge-of-2014-challenge-291.html

I have used a brightly patterned paper with a large design on it.  The sentiment/image is from Bugaboo Stamps and coloured with copic markers.  I used light colours with the letters spell out August.  I also added some floral washi tape, a flower cut from metallic paper using a Marianne's die and embellished with Liquid Pearls and a dome stickered butterfly.

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun image with a lovely spring flavour in the colouring.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first looked, I thought, August?...but then it will make a perfect calendar. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenges this week and Happy New Year!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete