Tuesday 2 December 2014

Penguin Paradise

We are at the mid-way point of the Penguin Paradise challenge over at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog.  We would love to see your penguin makes linked up.  Here is my card using Brrr Angel:



I have used a golden colour scheme for this one.  The background cardstock has a shine to it and is from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I matted the smaller piece on to some gold glitter cardstock from American Crafts.  Colouring is with copic markers YR23 and Y28 and glitter added using Stickles Gold and Stickles Star Dust.  The die I used is from Marianne's Designs.  I also added one gold glitter dome.

I am entering my card into these challenges:
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/AG-ch-no-9.html

2 comments:

  1. Just love this card (for obvious reasons). I love the image and the gold. Super job.

    Thanks for you joining us this week at Inspiration Destination. Good luck.

    Lynn, Inspiration Destination Creative Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stinkin' cute image! Thanks for joining us at IDCB.
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete