Thursday 18 December 2014

Victorian Christmas Dress

My teenage daughter has just been accepted into a costume design and construction degree.  She is thrilled and looking forward to it.  It does mean moving out from home so big changes ahead for her.  She has a particular love of the Victorian era so I'm sure she is going to love this image!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Brown Sugar - Red, Green and White
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/challenge-124-red-white-and-green.html

I have used a red green and white patterned paper from a Christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I added some Stickles to the red berries and some Glossy Accents to the white mistletoe berries.  The image is from Rick St Dennis and coloured with copic markers.  I added some WOW glitter to the white ribbon and flower.  I also used some red, white and green bakers twine and some red white and green washi tape cut into pennant shapes.  I added three white pearls to the tops of the washi tape pieces.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our Red, White and Green challenge, Great Card.

    ReplyDelete