Wednesday 10 December 2014

Holiday Belle

Anyone who has followed my blog for a while would know that my favourite colours are yellow and orange.  I like the bright sunny happy colours!  For this card, I have used shades of yellow:

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Penny's Paper - Use favourite colour
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-206.html
Sassy Studio Designs - All That Glitters
http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/dtbst-258-all-that-glitters.html

I have used a paper from a Kaisercraft Christmas paper pad called "Mistletoe".  The image is from Sassy Studio Designs and is coloured with copic markers.  I also added some Stickles - Star Dust.  The matting is glitter cardstock from DCWV. 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - the yellow is very striking,

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sparkle and shine! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, and thanks for joining us this week for "All That Glitters" at Sassy Studio Designs.
    Karal SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful an sparkly. Thanks for joining our DTBST Challenge at Sassy Studio Designs.

    Kitty
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete