Thursday 18 December 2014

Christmas Trees For Sale

Mr Snowman has picked out a tree ready to take home to decorate it.  I hope he has some nice decorations at home!

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Trim The Tree
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/qkr-stampede-challenge-117-trim-tree.html


I have used a paper from a Christmas paper pad for this card.   I added some Christmassy mesh ribbon to the card. The image is from QKR Stampede and has been coloured with copic markers.  I added some Stickles to the hat trim and the snow. 

3 comments:

  1. I love that image, Suze, and love your monochromatic theme! I'm so happy that you decided to join us in our "Trim the Tree" challenge at QKR Stampede and to use a QKR image. Good luck and we hope to see you again next week.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love this look. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for our Trim the Tree Challenge.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suze, this card is so fun! This is one of my favorite snowman images from QKR Stampede. Thanks for joining our challenge again this week. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete