Sunday 28 December 2014

March

As soon as I see an Anything But A Card challenge, I think of my poor partly completed calendar and try and add to it!  This one was a bit more of a challenge as it had to include a sentiment!




I would like to enter my calendar page in these challenges:
Sentimental Sundays - Anything But A Card
http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/challenge-238-any-thing-but-card-no.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/AG-CH-13.html

I have used a scrapbook paper that I had in my stash.  The image/sentiment is from Bugaboo Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers R35, R32, YR07, YR04, YG09, YG06.   I added faux stitching with Distress Marker - Barn Door.  I wanted to add some stitching to the March page as this is when my daughter starts her degree in Costuming.

I'm thinking that maybe I should try and do another page before this challenge finishes - I still have eight months to complete of my calendar!  We'll see how today pans out.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely calendar page. Great colours. Thanks for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination.

    Lynn, ID DT

    ReplyDelete