Friday 12 December 2014

Sparkly Christmas Trees

I originally printed out this image to colour up for the Black and White challenge at Lia Stampz a few weeks ago.  I then got really busy and didn't manage to get it coloured.  So, when I saw another challenge at Lia Stampz that appealed I just had to use this image and complete the card this time!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Lia Stampz - Add some sparkle or metallic
http://liastampz.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/challenge-78-add-some-sparkle-or.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/AG-ch-11.html

I found I had a nice sparkly Christmas paper from Kaisercraft that was perfect for this card.  The image and sentiment are both from Lia Stampz.  I coloured the image with copic markers and then added a layer of Stickles over the leafy part of the trees.  I used gold metallic paper from DCWV for matting both the image and sentiment.


3 comments:

  1. These trees look great, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love all the sparkle and that gold paper in the background. Thank you so much for joining our Anything Goes challenge this week at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. I hope you link up again next week! Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!
    Thank you for playing with us at LiaStampz and using a LiaStampz image too! ^_^
    Once the winner is announced on the blog you will be able to contact Lia for a surprise digi because you used LiaStampz.

    ReplyDelete