Wednesday 17 December 2014

Merry Christmas

I'm heading off to the dentist in half an hour so have been trying to distract myself by doing some cards.  It's not really working that well particularly as I haven't been allowed to eat this morning and I'm hungry!

I decided to create with the freebie image from the progressive challenge at The Outlawz.  I hadn't been able to decide which way I was going with this image!

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Progressive Challenge - December
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/freebie-progressive-challenge/forum/topics/prpgressive-freebie-challenge-december-1st-2014
CRAFT Challenge - Sketch
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/challenge-289-11th-of-december-sketch.html
Sentimental Sundays - Anything Goes
http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/challenge-237-anything-goes.html

I have used a paper from Bo Bunny for this card.  The image is from Simply B Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers.  I added a touch of Glossy Accents to the skull on the star.  The sentiment is one that I typed on the computer a while back so I'm not sure which font I used.  I typed up a whole heap of greetings using different fonts but didn't take a note of which ones I used! 

I also used some glitter cardstock from DCWV for the die-cut circle, some bakers twine and some green metal brads.

2 comments:

  1. Thank for playing with us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Sassy! Love your card. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete