Tuesday 2 December 2014

Waiting For Santa

I'm a little bit late posting some of my DT cards this week!  Not enough hours in the day!

That said, the challenge at Incy Wincy Designs started yesterday.  You can find the details of the challenge here.  The theme is Christmas - but NO red or green!  The sponsor for this challenge is A Day For Daisies.

I have used the image called Waiting for Santa from A Day For Daisies.  The background paper is blue with some white curved diamonds on it.  The die is a Spellbinders one which is a good size for the card.  I coloured the image with copic markers using blue for the leaves and orange for the berries!  I also added three yellow rhinestones stars - they are all the same colour but the lighting when I took the photo makes them look different!

No comments:

Post a Comment