Wednesday 24 December 2014

Traditional Christmas Colours

After colouring an owl blue yesterday, I decided today I would colour one green!  That way he matched my papers!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/ssw2-38-digistamp-boutique.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/AG-ch-12.html
Brown Sugar - Christmas
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/challenge-125-christmas.html


I have used some scrapbooking papers from my stash for this card.  The image is from Digi Stamp Boutique.  I coloured using copic markers and added Stickles to the hat.  I matted with deep red cardstock from Rosie's Studio.  The trees have been cut from glitter cardstock by DCWV using a Spellbinders die and then embellished with Liquid Pearls.


Here is the sketch:







6 comments:

  1. What a lovely little tree with your cute image. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your trees with the liquid pearls for decorations. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what a sweet green owl it is!!! Super cute card, love your trees. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo cute. Love your fabulous papers. Thanks so much for sharing this with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Good luck.
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little green owl and I love your Christmas trees! Thanks for playing along with us at SSW2! Merry Christmas!
    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those trees...Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge~

    ReplyDelete