Thursday 4 December 2014

Children making a Snowman

This brings back memories of my childhood when we had enough snow on the ground to create a snowman.  Where I live now, we don't see the snow at all.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Milk Coffee - Lots of Embellishments
http://milkcoffeechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/lots-of-embellishments-challenge.html
Winter Wonderland - Dies and Punches
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/dies-and-punches.html

I have useds a cream and white snowflake patterned paper for the background.  The image is Children with their Snowman from Milk Coffee Stamps.  I coloured with copic markers.  I die-cut with a Spellbinders labels die and then added some faux stitching using Distress marker - Scattered Straw. The snowflakes are cut from glitter cardstock from DCWV using a Spellbinders die.  I embellished the snowflakes with two different sized pearls.

1 comment:

  1. A super sweet card with lovely looking snow flakes and a really cute snow man. Thanks for joining us over at Winter Wonderland.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete