Monday 22 December 2014

Merry Creepmas

I do not do scary cards very well at all but I wasn't going to let a challenge get the better of me so I had to at least give it a go!  I also haven't managed to join in any of the challenges at Ikes World recently as time hasn't been on my side.  I've used a Halloween image paired with a typed Creepmas sentiment:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Ike's World - Merry Creepmas
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/ikesworld-challenges-28-merry-creepmas.html


I have used a dark paper from a Kaisercraft paper pad.  I added some spider web looking mesh ribbon over the top.  The image is from Ikes World and coloured with copic markers.  I then edged the piece with some Distress Ink - Black Soot before matting on to black cardstock from Rosie's Studio.  The sentiment is one I typed on the computer using a font called Spiderfingers.   I edged the sentiment with Black Soot and then matted on to black cardstock.   I added three small black pearls.

Some challenges definitely live up to the word "Challenge".  This was one of them!

4 comments:

  1. I fully agree with you - it's really a challenge -Thanks to Ike!
    Becomes more interesting!
    Your card is excellent! Great idea!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha !!! Awesome - I wouldn't want her peeking through my door at Christmas !!! :-) So glad you dipped your toes into the Dark Side and came over to play with us at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-D

    Hugz
    IKE x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant it is hard to do creepy Christmas but you have made a brilliant job of it .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, that image is just exactly how I feel I look at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete