Monday 22 December 2014

Masculine Happy Birthday

I always have difficulty with masculine cards - often the papers are the stumbling block.  I found this paper pad when I was shopping yesterday that is largely masculine - so of course I had to buy it and then wanted to use it immediately! 



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Eureka Stamps - For The Birds
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/eureka-stamps-challenge-119-for-birds.html

I used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft called "Hello Today".  The polka dot paper is a left over piece from another card that I didn't want to go to waste.  The image and sentiment are both from Eureka Stamps.  I added faux stitching around each of them using Distress Marker - Tea Dye.  The image has been coloured with copic markers G21, YG03, B93, Y00.

2 comments:

  1. Great guy card, very nice. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps For The Birds Challenge.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete