Tuesday 2 December 2014

Faith

The new challenge at Path of Positivity follows the theme of Faith.    Details of this month's sponsors and the rules of the challenge can be found on the challenge post here.  I have used an image from one of the sponsors for the challenge opening and will be using an image from another sponsor for the midway point of the challenge.



For this card, I have used an image from Fresh Brewed Designs called Christmas Candles.  The sentiment is from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles and is a quote by Helen Keller.  The paper is from a Christmas paper pad.  I also used some Christmas coloured mesh ribbon over the top.  The die is from Tattered Lace  - I added some copic marker G000 around the edge of the die.  I also used copic markers to colour the image.

I am entering my card into these challenges:
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/AG-ch-no-9.html

No comments:

Post a Comment