Sunday 28 December 2014

Joy

Another non-traditionally coloured Christmas Card.  I felt like combining oranges, blues and purples to see how it would look.  I actually like this combination of colours:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Imagine That - Joy Birds (Progressive Challenge)
http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/december-sotm-challenge-joy.html
Imagine That - Anything Goes with an Imagine That digi
http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/new-challenge-use-any-it-digi.html
The Outlawz Monday Challenge - Non-Traditional Christmas Colours
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/monday-greetings/forum/topics/monday-greeting-card-challenge-gcc1222-non-traditional-Christmas

I have used a non-Christmas paper here with a Christmas image.  I think the paper is from Kaisercraft.  I added some purple mesh ribbon across the card.  The image is from Imagine That and is part of the Progressive Challenge for December.  I uses non-traditional colours to help it stand out.  I added a bit of Stickles to the image too.  The matting is purple metallic paper.  I coloured some pearls with a dark blue copic (although they almost look black in the photo) and added these to the card.







3 comments:

  1. Sweet card love your non traditional colors. Thanks for joining us at Imagine That by Kris progressive challenge.
    Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the non traditional colors. Thanks for joining us at Imagine That by Kris progressive challenge.
    Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card - love it.

    Thanks for joining us at Imagine That.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete