Friday 12 December 2014

Bugaboo - Day Five

I don't do humour that well - fortunately for me Bugaboo Stamps does!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - Day Five
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/bugaboos-second-annual-holiday-chaos.html
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - Christmas Cards
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/challenge-241-christmas-cards-1272014.html

I have used a paper from a Christmas paper pack by Trimgym.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  I used some green cardstock for the matting.  I also used some green grosgrain ribbon from American Crafts and three green pearls.

2 comments:

  1. Your cad is adorable! Thanks for joining us on Day four of our Holiday Chaos week at Bugaboo! We hope to see you every day so you can be in the running for that big prize!
    love
    Jen L
    Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I just love that little dog :) Thank you for joining the Christmas Chaos at Catch the Bug this week!
    -Mari K.
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete