Thursday 4 December 2014

Giving Thanks

As we approach the end of the year, it is time to say a special Thank You to those that have helped us out through the year.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Sassy Studio Designs - Giving Thanks
http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/dtbst-257-giving-thanks.html

I have used a pretty floral paper from Kaisercraft for the background.  I pulled my image colours from this paper.  The image is Rapunzel from Sassy Studio Designs.  I coloured her with copic markers and then added some pearls coloured with Distress Marker - Mustard Seed to some of the flower centres.  The sentiment is from Netty's Cards.  I also used some glitter cardstock from DCWV for matting and some pink flower shaped buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment