Tuesday 2 December 2014

Candy Stick

This candy is shaped into a stick rather than a cane!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch + Twist
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/sweet-sketch-wednesday2-and-dianes.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/AG-ch-no-9.html

I have used a paper from a Christmas paper pad by Teresa Collins.  The pad is called "Candy Cane" which I though was quite appropriate.  The diagonal striped paper is the reverse side of this particular paper!  I used red cardstock for matting.  The bow has been tied from bakers twine and I also used some heart shaped buttons in two differing sizes.  The image is from Diane's Daydream Designs and has been coloured with copic marker R46.

This is the sketch that I followed:

3 comments:

  1. Cute, love the matching candy cane paper. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Candy Cane paper!! Super cute buttons too!! So glad you played along with us at SSW2!!
    Blessings to you Suze!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card!!! Love your papers and those heart buttons. Fabulous and very festive. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete