Wednesday 3 November 2021

No order is tall tall for a friend

 We are reveal date at Card Chain Challenge.  These are the cards that were exchanged during the month of October.  This time both the card that was sent to me and the card that I sent have arrived before the reveal.

My card for October went to Pia in Norway:


This is the prompts that we had for October:



I have used the sketch (rotated), the colours and shoes, friendship and brads.

The digital paper is from Lozzy, the image is from Stitchy Bear Stamps and the sentiment is from Doodle Pantry.

I would like to enter:

A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2021/10/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-146.html

A Bit More Time To Craft Extra - November Challenge
https://abitmoretimetocraftextra.blogspot.com/2021/11/abmttc-extra-november-challenge.html

And now I am going to share the card that was sent to me by Linda W in Minnesota:



3 comments:

  1. Darling kitty with the high heels, Suze - love it!! Glad you liked the sunflower card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Suze - love the fold you used, and the kitty in the shoes is cute.
    A beautiful card that you received too
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image with the little kitty in the high heeled shoe Suze! and great sentiment to go with it!

    ReplyDelete