Saturday 1 December 2018

Month Of Holiday Cards - Day 30

I am up to the final day of Beccy's Place Month Of Holiday Cards and this time the prompt is "Do What You Love".  What I love to do is try new folds so for my final card, I have used a Petal Fold Card fold with a poinsettia image from Beccy's Place.





I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards (Day
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2018/11/day-30-do-what-you-love.html


I have used papers from christmas paper pads by Kaisercraft.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  Matting is gold metallic paper.

2 comments:

  1. Good on you Suze! You've done a fantastic job with your poinsettia petal card. Love the patterned paper you used, the colours are very festive. My favourite part of is the ribbon you selected to tie it closed... love the big bow and the little bit of sparkle. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another very pretty card. I've so enjoyed your cards this month. Keep creating!

    ReplyDelete