Friday 7 December 2018

'Tis the Season for Awkward Holiday Chaos - Day 3

Day Three of the Holiday Chaos at Catch The Bug and the prompt is "Bring On The White Elephant Gifts".  I have taken a couple of days to complete my gift wrapping. 



I would like to enter:
Catch The Bug - 'Tis the Season for Awkward Holiday Chaos - Day 3
https://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2018/12/tis-season-for-awkward-holiday-chaos_3.html

One of our bookstores has started using paper bags for purchases.  I don't like to throw them out so I had saved the ones I have got.  I used a paper from Bugaboo Stamps to cover over the bookstore logo.  Then I added an image from Bugaboo Stamps which I coloured with Inktense pencils.  I die-cut some snowflakes using dies from Sissix plus a larger one which may be from Spellbinders but I can't find the packet for that one.

3 comments:

  1. Love this, thanks for playing along in our Holiday Chaos challenges at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suze that gift bag is a wonderful creation. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Awkward Holiday Chaos, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute...love your use of purple! Thank you for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete