Saturday 8 December 2018

'Tis the Season for Awkward Holiday Chaos - Day 7

The final day of the Holiday Chaos at Catch The Bug.  Today we get to use the Friday freebie image which also came with a great sentiment.  Along with that is a BINGO board.  I started off doing the bottom row (plaid + Bugaboo image + star) but when I look back at the BINGO board, it also fits the right hand column (sentiment + Non-traditional colors + star)




I would like to enter:
Catch The Bug - 'Tis The Season for Awkward Holiday Chaos - Day 7
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2018/12/testing-tis-season-for-awkward-holiday.html

I have used a digital paper, image and sentiment from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers and Stickles.  I added some star gemstones.

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors, great take with our freebie this week. Thanks for joining our Christmas chaos event at Catch the Bug and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! I can so relate to this Christmas card in so many ways! Love the colors, hilarious sentiment and great image - that somehow reminds me of myself these days :)

    ReplyDelete