Saturday 8 December 2018

'Tis the Season for Awkward Holiday Chaos - Day 4

I've got a few days behind with my cards - work has been hectic and I needed to go to the shops for some more mount tape as well.  Frantic watermarking etc now to get them all uploaded before the challenge finishes! 

The prompt for Day 4 is a recipe challenge.  I chose the third one which is Color Green + embossing + ornament


I would like to enter:
Catch The Bug - 'Tis The Season for Awkward Holiday Chaos - Day 4
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2018/12/tis-season-for-awkward-holiday-chaos_4.html

I have used a digital paper and an image from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers, Stickles and Wink Of Stella.  I added a green vellum ornament, some green gemstones, some green sticker snowflakes.  I embossed a piece of purple cardstock using a Dots Embossing Folder.  Matting is blue and green cardstock.

1 comment:

  1. Great card I love the colours! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's, Awkward Holiday Chaos, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete