Monday 24 December 2018

Holly card

Yet another of my christmas makes which I'm uploading in between all my other preparations for tomorrow.


I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - December Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2018/12/december-challenge-flowers-plants.html
Carlin's Challenge - Christmas + Holly Leaves
https://carlinskaartenparadijs.blogspot.com/2018/12/challenge-5-december.html


I have used some offcut pieces of patterned paper to create the background.  The image is from Beccy's Place and is coloured with copic markers.  I fussy cut the image and added it over the background.  I also added three stars that I die-cut with a die from an Advent Calendar from Tattered Lace.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the background you made Suze, what a fabulous way to use up all those little offcuts. The patterns and colours are wonderfully festive and coordinate beautifully with the big holly sprig. Great fussy cutting!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the lovely papers in your background and Beccy's beautiful stamp looks great the center of your card, a really eye-catcher.
    Thank you for joining us at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs challenge.
    Good Luck !

    Carla (DT)

    ReplyDelete