Monday 24 December 2018

Wishing You Sunshine On Your Day

While I was working I on my last minute Christmas makes, I made this one.  I needed to just craft something non-Christmas!

 
I would like to enter:
Ching-Chou Kuik - Butterflies/Insects
http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.com/2018/12/ching-chou-kuik-digital-stamps.html

I have used a paper, border and a matching tag from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Ching-Chou Kuik and is coloured with copic markers and Stickles.  I also added some Stickles to the tag.  I added a butterfly shaped button as an embellishment.

1 comment:

  1. Suze, so sorry for the delay in posting a comment. Wishing you a belated Happy New Year and let’s hope 2019 is a very crafty one.

    What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration and Challenge Blog Monthly Challenge this month of “butterflies/insects”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Blog Challenge and Facebook Challenge Design Team Leader)

    ReplyDelete