Monday 31 December 2018

Kitty Christmas

And this is yet another of the cards created before Christmas that I didn't manage to share on my blog.


I would like to enter:
Ike's Art - Christmas
https://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2018/12/ikesworld-challenges-115-winner-114.html
Show Us Your Pussies - Meowy Christmas
https://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com/2018/12/show-us-your-pussycats-challenge-37.html

I have used some offcut pieces of patterned paper to create the background.  The image is from The Paper Shelter and is coloured with copic markers.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Bravo!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges.
    Magical and successful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fantastic - he looks great. What a cool way that would be to use up my Christmas 'snippets' :-D Thank you for using one of my kitties.
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Σας εύχομαι το καλύτερο για το Νέο Χρόνο.
    Αγκαλιές,
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete