Wednesday 12 December 2018

Roses

I didn't think I was going to get the time to complete this card as I have so much on with work this week but I managed to squeeze some crafting time in this morning!


 
I would like to enter:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/2018/11/sketch-150-with-day-for-daisies.html

I have used a paper from a looseleaf paper pack.  I used some gold cardstock for the small diamonds.  The remainder of the gold is Peelcraft border stickers.  The image is from A Day For Daisies and is coloured with copic markers.  I used the same two colours that I used for the rose in the image (R35 and R32) to colour the white ribbon roses.

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you have coloured the roses to match the image. Very neat idea. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Suze, I love how clean it is. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete