Monday 3 December 2018

You want it when?

I haven't managed to join in the challenge at Ike's World for about 5 months.  It made me realise just how busy I have been this year.  I wanted to join in again before the year was out so have used the kitty image that came with the challenge:



The sentiment is also from Ike's Art.

I sprayed some cardstock with Dylusions Ink to mimic fireworks and added some gemstones.  Clean and Simple but it needed to be to showcase the background!

I would like to enter:
Ike's Art - Inspiration Picture
https://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2018/11/ikesworld-challenges-114-winner-113.html
Show Us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes
https://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com/2018/11/show-us-your-pussycats-challenge-36.html

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh - excellent. Such a great background and added sparkle :-D I am so pleased to see you found a little time to craft. Thank you for using my kitty and for taking time to come and play in my Challenges :-)
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! Great design and sentiment!
    Thank you for coming to play at IKE'sWORLD Challenges.
    Blessings
    Borqna

    ReplyDelete