Monday 22 August 2022

Arthurian Legends

The theme for the August Challenge at Gecko Galz is Myths and Legends.  I have used many items from a Gecko Galz kit and as a result this post is a little photo heavy.

Outside of the box when closed:

 The left side of the concertina once the box is opened:

 and the right side of the concertina:

close up of a pocket and it's contents.  The one on the left is a tent fold card which could be used for adding the greeting (another place for a greeting is in another photo).

 A close up of a pocket for some sentiment tags:


The base of the box.  This is another alternative for the message to the recipient.  I'm still deciding whether I gift this or keep it for myself.


I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz - Myths and Legends
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/2022/08/august-challenge-myths-and-legends.html

I followed a tutorial for a Large Concertina Box Card by Sam Calcott.

Products used on the box card are white cardstock and various items from the Arthurian Legends kit by Gecko Galz. 

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous creation Suze - it's years since I made an box card like this.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete