Saturday 27 August 2022

Happiness looks gorgeous on you

In the process of blogging my August card for the NZ Swap Group, I found that the June one was still in Drafts, so here it is:

I followed a tutorial for a Die Cuts Background by Natasha Foote.

The base is white cardstock which I embossed using an embossing folder.  I then die-cut several dies using white cardstock and adhered them to the base.  The next step was adding the Distress Inks using the refill bottles.  It is probably much easier to follow Natasha's video than my description!  

To finish the card, I added a vellum sentiment which I tucked under the front panel.  I adhered the front panel to a card blank.

1 comment:

  1. That turned out really great Suze - love the way the colours have run
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete