Monday 22 August 2022

Here in the darkness I know myself

Not far from where I live, a new housing subdivision has been built.  It is located near an area of an endangered bat species and has certain rules in place to protect them. One of these is that pet cats are not allowed. When I saw this image of the girl with the bat, I knew I wanted to work with a bat theme with that in mind.  The sentiment is from the bat's viewpoint as they are nocturnal creatures.

 


I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz - Monthly Gothic Challenge
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/gecko-galz-monthly-gothic-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper, image and sentiment from Gecko Galz.  The fussy cut bats are also from Gecko Galz.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful card Suze - love how you have used that ethereal image and taken the 'bat' conservation message to heart. We have a colony on the edge of town here, also,
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete