Tuesday 16 August 2022

Christmas Journal - Elf Photo page

 We are at the midway point of the Celebrate Your Creative Self Challenge at Path of Positivity.  For the start of the Challenge, I shared the cover of the December Journal I am creating.  As well as clicking on the Challenge link above, it can also be found here.  I am now starting on the internal pages for the journal:

I have used a digital paper from Beccy's Place.  The image is also from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added some bauble stickers as well as some Nuvo drops at the top and bottom of the page to break up the green.

The image piece is a folded piece that allows for photos to be added into the inside.  I participate in the Elf Antics at DL Art each December and I take a number of photographs of my elf Ron for that.  This year, I am going to add some to this journal page as it is such a big part of my December.

I discovered a weird thing today (which has probably been happening for a while and I didn't notice).  I enter Carlin's Map Paradise with my name (Suze) and for some reason it adds an "i" when it publishes it.  I also doubt that my computer is translating the Challenge name correctly.

I would like to enter: 

Beccy's Place - August Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2022/08/august-challenge.html

Carlin's Map Paradise - Anything Goes
https://carlinskaartenparadijs.blogspot.com/2022/08/challenge-49-augustus.html

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute Suze, I love the way you've decorated this page. The album is a wonderful idea and a great way to capture those special holiday memories. I'm looking forward to seeing how it progresses.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card.
    Thank you for particitating in our challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Good luck !
    Carla (DT)

    ReplyDelete