Saturday 27 August 2022

Hi

I am a member of a New Zealand Card Swap Group.  In August, we had a video technique to follow.  I was a bit sceptical as to how mine would turn out but in the end I am very pleased with the result and although this technique was very much on the messy side, it was fun to do.

I have used a paper from a paper pad.  The edges are inked with Distress Ink.  I diecut the floral scene using a Memory Box die and the lettering is a Tattered Lace die which came with one of their magazines.

I followed a tutorial for a Faux Torn Mosaic background.

I would like to enter:

CHNC Patterned Paper - August Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2022/07/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-august.html


3 comments:

  1. That's a really stunning card Suze - love the drama of the dark background with the silver die cut
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Lovely work. Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
    Happy crafting
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete